Humanities post the power of geography

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I will be talking about how awful this project was to me( my teachers aren’t gonna like me for this but I am giving my honest opinion so here I go). 

The reason I think I didn’t like this project was because I didn’t go on the trip. People told me it was the only thing that made it worth it. The reason I didn’t go was originally because I didn’t want to leave home but I settled with being able to have Brooke and Sydney look after me. However when I said I wanted to go but one of the teachers made a face that made me feel like she didn’t want me to go and she told me if I wasn’t 100% sure I would ruin it for the other kids. I regret doing this however I feel like I wouldn’t have liked going at that time because as much as I don’t like to talk about this my step-dad died 2 weeks prior to the trip. Which made me uncertain about leaving home. The teachers said it wouldn’t matter if i didn’t go as it would be just as good at school. It wasn’t.

Now I have to talk about everything I did at home.

Compared to the blogs of people who went. It is not interesting as we went to myrtle park and nowhere else and we spent most of the time when everyone was away sitting in the back of other classes being told to get on with our work which made no sense to me. 

This is the ebook I made. I am not proud of this and don’t feel like learnt anything. 

How has the geography of the West shaped who we are?