We have an eco SYSTEM people

Hello and welcome to Jurassic park

I wish

Today I’ll be talking about my science project called handle with care. This project was about everything that goes into and ecosystem, like biotic and abiotic factors the earths different spheres food webs and so much more.

The first major thing we did in this project was our Biomagnification gif. To know what that is you must first understand bioaccumulation which is the process of an organism consuming micro plastics, and over time it builds up and up until it eventually kills it. Now Biomagnification is just that but it builds up through different animals.  Here is my gif.

I hope you liked it.

Next up we have the scratch food web interactive experience. A food web if you didn’t know is a diagram or piece of writing that describes what organisms eat each other in an ecosystem.  However this can easily become off balance. If one species gos extinct that can cause the over population of one species or the dying out or thining another species population. If a species has overpopulation it can also unbalance and ecosystems food web as that species may make another go extinct we can del with this by releasing a predator into that ecosystem. This is my food web scratch. 

It’s fabulous isn’t it. I drew all of those.

Anyways I next will talk about the third keystone which was learning about different ecosystems that hums have tried to fix my group made a mock news report on a report about the wolf culling in bc. This was when the government wanted to protect the caribou population so they killed a lot of wolves however this did not slow the decline in the caribou population. Watch out video for more.

I know my acting isn’t the best but we got it done.

In conclusion my answer to the driving question (which was "In what ways have human beings impacted the delicate cycles within our local ecosystems and how can we lessen our impact") human basically make everything in our local ecosystems worse for nature and animals around us. We can lessen the impact by stopping interfering and lessening the things that aren’t good for the planet ok bye.