My team contract

I can bring comedy and Bri’ishness to a team to keep people happy. However if somebody is messing around trying to be funny which makes things go wrong I will not be happy this also applies if someone is taking over. But if that doesn’t happen i have great ideas. I can also cheer people up when they are upset or if they don’t understand i will try and help them out. I always want to do something but if that doesn’t happen I will not cry but i will be upset. I am good at speaking to people and can make people listen to me. I can also be a good listening to other people ideas.

These are some sections from my user manual.

Setting 1: Student

This is the mode you will most often work with Caden 1.2. This is his secondary setting, available from 9.20-11.40am and from 12.40-3pm Monday to Friday. In this mode Caden will be happy to learn new things and work his hardest if he is intrigued by the topic. He will collaborate well with others if possible but doesn’t function well when a single student product takes over and doesn’t listen to all the other group products. Caden finds this challenging and disengaging and will swap himself into shutdown mode. In this mode Caden will not do anything but sit quietly. Caden maybe hard to reactivate at this time, it may take time and patience depending on how upset and annoyed Caden is.  

Setting 2: Normal person/friend

In normal person friend mode I enjoys chatting and making jokes. You will find him heading towards Starbucks for a chocolate chip Frappuccino or paddle boarding in deep cove. He does all the normal functions of a person: watching TV, surfing you tube, watching Netflix and eating out. Should you encounter Caden out and about feel free to smile at him and he will wave back.

Warnings

This device may…

• Shut down if feeling overwhelmed, nervous, anxious or stressed
  • Get distracted easily and loose focus during long periods of information overload
  • Show some signs of autism and ADHD
  • Misunderstand deadlines or not complete tasks if they are not explained precisely and clearly
  • Sometimes have slow output
  • Exhaust you with ongoing comedy genius and Bri’ishnessmy creative media shows me making people laugh with comedy an being bri’ish(i like to emphasize that i am bri’ish). I can make people who are sad turn their frown inside out…. Wait. I am also(apparently) very kind and supportive, maybe that’s why i make people happy when their sad. On my Memoji i have stickers from an anime i like called the seven deadly sins. I also have a Pokémon card that is worth thousands of dollars. I also am a big gamer so i have an x-box controller because x-box is superior and PlayStation fans will never be equal to the power we have. Also i like McDonald’s.