šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļøArg matey Reflection post šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

Hi! Welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be talking about the project I just did in Humanities. It was called ā€œarg mateyā€ and it was about European exploration.Ā 

When we started the project we just were tasked to write a story on pirates and this was the story i wrote

It wasnā€™t very informative and it was pretty random but at the time i didnā€™t know very much about pirates

We also did an activity called sketch and tellĀ 

Then we brushed up on out knowledge of pirates and European exploration and before I knew it we were writing our final stories. My final story included all of the necessary information!

Here is my final story!

Then i created some drawing and put them into AR maker so I was ready to film.Ā 

We all walked down to cates park and ate some pirate packs as a celebration of us being done the project. Then I filmed my final video and here it is!

In conclusion what i learned form this project was that how European exploration affected the world. I displayed what i learned in my story where i got in to depth of my pirate knowledge. I think the causes of European exploration were countries wanting riches and glory / power, and I think the consequences were disease and defamation of population. Bye