Chemistry Coding

Hello there. In our latest project, Chemistry Coding, our goal was to create a simulator or game, in an app called scratch, that showcased the Kinetic Molecular Theory. As you probably know, there are 3 states of matter; solid, liquid, and gas. The Kinetic Molecular Theory explains how the three states of matter change based Read More…

DI

DI, it’s short for Destination Imagination and it’s the project that we just finished. I’ve got to say, it was more fun than I expected. For DI, your put into 1 of 4 different groups; Technical, Scientific, Engineering, or Fine Arts. Once you are in you group, you have to figure out with your group, Read More…

Blogging Challenge Day 9 (Holidays & Festivities)

We all love celebrating our birthdays or Christmas. My favourite holiday is Christmas. Every year we set up Christmas gnomes around the house. An interesting thing that I think my family does at Christmas is that we always get an orange and a toonie in the bottom of our stockings. Every second Christmas we go Read More…

Blogging Day 6 (music)

Juice WRLD’s real name is Jarad Anthony Higgins. He was born on December 2, 1998 and died on December 8, 2019. One of his biggest hits is Lucid Dreams. My favourite song of his is Armed and Dangerous. I love his music and he is arguably one of my favourite artists of all time. Juice Read More…

Emoji Story

One day there was a guy that was acting crazy because he didn’t get his daily ice cream cone. He was going mad so he went to McDonald’s and got an ice cream cone, but by the time he was done eating, it was time to go home. He got on the bus and ended Read More…

Laser Laws Blog Post

In our latest project, we tested the Laws of Reflection and the Pythagorean Theorem. The Pythagorean Theorem only works on right angle triangles and the Laws of Reflection work on all triangles. Throughout this project we used triangles. Triangles are one of the many connections between math and science. Curricular Competencies Questioning and predicting: Demonstrate Read More…

Fractions of your Time Blog Post

Hello again Last week, I started my second quarter of school and the two subjects that I got are French and Scimatics (science and math together).our first project was called Fractions of your Time.  Our job was to create a spreadsheet and track our daily screen time during the week.  This was a very interesting Read More…