TPOL 2023

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress.  We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and Read More…

TPOL

TPOL stands for transitional presentation of learning.   I think I had an decent start to the school year, all things considered.  I mean, the start of the school year is never really that hard, at least for the first month it isn’t.  The first couple projects that I completed weren’t outstanding by any means, Read More…

Working With Words

For this project, our goal was to create our own poetry and then put it in an E-book and imbed it in our blog.  We had to write the poems so they showed our worldview in someway and although I struggled throughout this project, I think that the poems that I ended up with in Read More…

Revolutions on Trial

Hello there and welcome back to my blog.  In this post I’m going to be telling you about the latest project that we did in PLP.  It’s called Revolutions on Trial and in this project we learned about how and why revolutions happen as well as what makes for a successful revolution.   Read More…

Chemistry Coding

Hello there. In our latest project, Chemistry Coding, our goal was to create a simulator or game, in an app called scratch, that showcased the Kinetic Molecular Theory. As you probably know, there are 3 states of matter; solid, liquid, and gas. The Kinetic Molecular Theory explains how the three states of matter change based Read More…

DI

DI, it’s short for Destination Imagination and it’s the project that we just finished. I’ve got to say, it was more fun than I expected. For DI, your put into 1 of 4 different groups; Technical, Scientific, Engineering, or Fine Arts. Once you are in you group, you have to figure out with your group, Read More…

Blogging Challenge Day 9 (Holidays & Festivities)

We all love celebrating our birthdays or Christmas. My favourite holiday is Christmas. Every year we set up Christmas gnomes around the house. An interesting thing that I think my family does at Christmas is that we always get an orange and a toonie in the bottom of our stockings. Every second Christmas we go Read More…

Blogging Day 6 (music)

Juice WRLD’s real name is Jarad Anthony Higgins. He was born on December 2, 1998 and died on December 8, 2019. One of his biggest hits is Lucid Dreams. My favourite song of his is Armed and Dangerous. I love his music and he is arguably one of my favourite artists of all time. Juice Read More…