Minecraft photography post

So here we are supposed to take a picture and then draw the photo. What i chose to draw was a frame out of a recording that i did of Minecraft showing a bit of Redstone. In the frame of the recording i made a machine that showcased a Redstone circuit that launched some bottles’o’enchanting triggered by a tripwire or a lever attacked by some Redstone wiring.

What i did when i drew the photo was I separated the main Colours so the browns, the blues, yellows, the greens and the grays from the the screen shot and i then shaped it so that i looked how i wanted to. I made sure that i had the screen shot in a layer underneath the photo that i am using then took it off after so that i had a good image to use. The app that i use to do this was sketches pro. 

Here is the photo of the frame of my recording:

This is the photo

I also have the footage of what i did with the Redstone.

IMG_0810 here is the footage on bedrock.

IMG_0809 here is the footage on java.

One thought on “Minecraft photography post”

1. Yoo Its Keenan I like your post, good job with the jokes and with actually using redstone, I can’t even use redstone correctly. A little feed back, I found that because you went straight into the text and put the photo below very confusing, due to that I did not know what you where talking about till I scrolled down a bit. Overall great post Mincraft is one of my favourite games and I know know how to make an XP shower in my Minecraft world.
    Also check out my blog https://www.blog44.ca/keenanh/. Bye