Laser laws

Hello reader. This blog post is about the last scimatics project that i just did. The project is called laser laws. The driving question of this project is: how can we test the Pythagorean theorem and he law of reflection. What we did is we used mirrors and laser to make a triangle.

Curricular competency number one: Questioning and predicting: Demonstrate a sustained intellectual curiosity about a scientific topic or problem of personal interest. I think that i did show a sustained interest in this scientific because i made sure that i that i used the laser simulator to make sure that my laser display would work and i did other things.

Curricular competency number two: Communicating and Representing: Represent mathematical ideas in concrete, pictorial, and symbolic forms. I think that i did a good job here because i made sure that my group mates could have their opinions heard. In the group we made sure that we that we represented our ideas and math concepts by writing them down.

Curricular competency number three: Applying and innovating: Co-operatively design projects. Me and Keaton,one of my group parters did a majority of the work. We did the triangle measurements and the other aspects of work that were due, while my other group mates were on tik tok and giggleing about how cute random people on the internet are so i think that i did a good job here considering my group mates and stuff. Thanks for reading