Impulsivity in Oregon

Well first things first, what is impulsivity? Impulsivity is when you do something before you think about what you’re doing. For example, if you get mad at a video game and punch your computer and break it, that’s an impulse. Then later, you often regret doing it. In Oregon I controlled my impulsivity almost all the time. I did this by always thinking before saying and or doing anything. If I made enemies on this trip it would not be fun… that’s why I made sure I thought about what I was about to do. I figured that as long as I think about what I’m saying everything would be fine. This worked out just as I thought it would, and Oregon was really fun because of it. A few times I got a little angry though but not to the point of me doing anything bad, it was only in my head, which is exactly what controlling impulsiveness is. On the Oregon trip almost nobody couldn’t control their impulses, which made for a really good time. Over the whole time we made a book that had everything we did in it

Here are a few pictures from the trip:

This one is from when we went to a wildlife park called Northwest trek. It was like a zoo but more friendly to the animals and more immersive for visitors.
Here are a few from the beach:

This is probably one of my favourite photos I’ve ever took in my life, because the rock is so pretty!

We went to Beverly Beach, Oregon. We went there at sunset, or “golden hour” and it was very beautiful. It was probably one of the nicest beaches I’ve ever been on and I was so tempted to hop in and go in the waves.

These pictures were from a bay with lots of sea lions that I unfortunately don’t have a picture of. I’m thankful that I was able to control my impulsivity on the Oregon trip because I feel like if I couldn’t, it might not have been nearly as fun as it was.