Molecular video games!

This project was a scimatics project, and it was very fun. The first thing that we did was do a mind map. The mind map included what we already know and what we want to learn about matter. This only took us around a day so it was not a big part of our project. The first big thing that we did in this project was a gemstone identification challenge. For this we had to find the volume of a gemstone that our teacher gave us and match it up with known volumes of gems stones and see if ours lined up with any of the examples. This was a pretty fun activity and I enjoyed it. After that we drew two atoms and one molecule for the next part of our project which was coding a game on scratch. Here are the drawings that I made:

The first two are atoms and the second one is a molecule. Before the final thing, which was designing and coding our game, we had to plan it out. My plan was to make a game where atoms are falling from the sky and you have to catch them all in order to win. After that stage we actually got to code our game, which was very fun. If you want to look at or play my game click Here. I think overall that this was a very fun project and I got to express my learning in ways that were interesting and exciting. I also think that this was a super cool way to learn and I hope we do more things like it in the future.