Learning Portfolio

The Driving Question For This Project was :

How do I build & strengthen the PLP learning team?

Hi welcome to my blog I will be talking about my most recent Project that I have finished 🏁

For this project I made a Keynote Guided Tour that I presented in front of my classes parents. It started off by creating our first chapter of our Big Life Journal the first chapter was about our mindset in life. the next task was our second chapter which was about exploring my life and getting know who I really am. We then started on our Memoji Laptop Sticker

and continued on with my Big Life Journal on chapter 3 Dreaming Up Your Life which has all of my dreams and passions in there.  The next part of the process was starting on our I Am’s. For one of the I am’s we did a digital selfie which is a picture that we took outside of our school showing what we love or what we are.

The other I am was a WordPack image that shows what I love and who I am as a person.

We Also finished up our Big Life Journal chapter 4 and 5, chapter 4 was about Dreams To Reality and we had to write out how we can pursue and accomplish those dreams, And then The final chapter was about Key To Success which was talking about how to be successful in life and the challenges that will come with it. In the chapter I had to answer question like When is it a time to quit or the most important resin why you should not quit or give up.

Then next task after that was mostly building knowledge on the biggest project on my Keynote Guided Tour, My Teamwork Page which you can see on my blog which your on right now. This was a very fun and stressful project and I learned, quite a bit about using Keynote and posting on my blog and presenting in front of people. These are key things I took away from this project without a doubt!

Here is my KEYNOTE GUIDED TOUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNF9SAS-D8

Strengths & Stretches

Strength’s:

A strength for me was my confidence and progressing through          the project.

Another strength was my listening and focus on the project I did that by not losing focus and listening in class every time.

A big strength was my talking and presenting in front of an audience which I think stood out in this project.

Stretch’s:

I only had one stretch and that was definitely not finding enough time to do my work.

I can answer the driving question now for this project!

I can strengthen the PLP learning by being organized and responsible and I can also, help my peers to be organized and responsible.