Medium is the message

For this project I made a advertisement for a local company called Covert Cafe & Market and for this project I had to make the ad completely original. The driving question for this ad is how does what we hear, read and see influence us?

We started out getting a business then calling them for an appointment to talk about the ad they want and they wanted a original ad with there colour skims and they wanted the ad to show there marketing products and the target audience they wanted was locals!

After that we got to work and planned out what we would do And we made individual ads which took many drafts but in the end it was a great thing because we took specific stuff from all of my group members ads and made it into one which took two drafts to make the ad you see Above.

Go Check Out My Peers Blogs

Ronan     Julia

Jackson    Luca

Here is slideshow on my individual ads and my group ads

The individual ad project was a lot of 🔄 and not a lot of ✅ But in the end like I said it was all worth It because our final ad had parts of the individual ad that were used in the final group advertisement.

For the final ad it was difficult and stressful but once we got feedback from teachers and a professional graphic designer named Derek Hepburn we had it in our head of what we were going to do for our final ad. 

This is my advertising photo journal. For this project the goal was to find 5 to 10 advertisements outside of school for example an advertisement at a bus top a billboard or just a branded t-shirt at home

Now I can answer the driving question almost everything you see is an audience for example you see a pro athlete and he is wearing  the newest shoes by Nike it makes you want to buy them.