FUN WITH MENTOR

first of all this picture is me and as you see on the back of the shirt it’s James Harden. Here is the photo I replicated.

This photo shows me as being  James harden and that’s a mentor for me in basketball that’s why I am doing this post about him.

I created this photo by setting up my iPad on a low angle to get the whole shot of my body and I made sure I incorporated a basketball to show you that James harden is a professional basketball player.

the story for this photo is why I like James harden and why he inspires me here are some things.

One thing that I am inspired by is his relentless drive to win and to be the best.

Another thing is his basketball ability I always want to copy his moves but there very difficult that’s why whenever I go to train basketball I always try out his signatures.

The third and last thing that inspires me is how he always improved every year his family and his coaches said and not just a little but a lot.

Thanks CameronBR

4 thoughts on “FUN WITH MENTOR

1. Hey Cameron I gotta say I love the James harden picture I wish you could tell me which photo that is. I think hardens not that good, shaq is better. I like what you have done but choose some one else thats not James, he isn’t the best. Glory glory manunited. Man city bought the league.

2. Hey Cam! First of all, great pick with James Harden! He’s a great basketball player. One thing I was wondering was why you’re holding the ball in the other hand then the photo of James Harden. Is there a reason for that? Another thing that I liked about your blog post is your photos. I think you did them really well!

3. Hi Cameron,
    I really enjoyed reading your post on Harden and your aspirations. Remember to check that your sentences start with capitalization. I would like to hear more about how you feel about him throughout his different teams he’s been on.

4. Hey student Great job with the James harden picture it looks great. My favourite thing is how you actually used a harden jersey. The only thing I would change is maybe do it in a basketball court.