The Past To Present Triptych ( Renaissance )

Hi fellow bloggers
I just finished my most recent humanities project. The driving question for this project was “What significant developments emerged from the past and how have do they impact us today?”.

This humanities project started off with the name the renaissance change engine and I have never heard of the renaissance so I thought this was going to be a long project for me but then we started easy by learning about the final goal and some need to knows. Then after that we went to loon lake and thats where I took a big step of knowledge about the renaissance and the project in general. We first started learning about the meaning of historical significance and what was significant from the past here was a document we did on it.

The words you see in bold on the first page are Novelty, Applicability, Memory, Effects, they all stand for something as you see in page number one so this is when he started talking about the final product details my teachers told us that we were going to incorporate a paragraph into the triptych but what was going through my head was how do you build a triptych. That’s where our next activity took us, we started fiddling with a new app called superimpose X and it is a awesome app to fool around with heres some examples. Thanks to Tom for modelling and Silas

There were no point to these just practice. Superimpose X was the app that we used to make the triptych.

The next big thing we did was our name charts which is the novelty applicability etc… here is one.

The next step was to pick our topic of what we thought was the most significant I chose the printing press. The next task was to build our triptych and paragraph so without further a do here is my triptych and paragraph.

The triptych will show you innovations art and famous people from the renaissance to the sides of it and in the middle it will show you the innovations of the renaissance transformed to today the present.

Thank you very much.

Adios, CameronBR