New Beginnings

Hello Bloggers, and welcome to my final humanities 8 blog its been a long year of being a blogger but I am looking forward to reflecting on this project. This project focused on New France
( Quebec ) and photography & editing.

Their were many focus’s in this project like photography and history but what I found most interesting with this project was that we had to make an ad for the final product.

So the first thing we did was try and see where our ad skills have gone from our first humanities project. So we did a Seycove advertisement challenge to see who can promote the school through an ad the best! Lets just say I killed it, here it is!

See my ad skills have gone nowhere! Then once that was finished the teacher decided that we were no longer making an ad for the final product that we were making two visuals representing New France before and after the Europeans came. But then we started to take photography practice where we went out on a nature walk and took many pictures to get a sense of what are we going to do.
We would also do a weekly reflection here is an example.

Now after we gained a okay knowledge the teachers wanted to test it out by doing a trade simulation.
The trade simulation spilt half the class and then we spilt half the class into 4. We we were different communities and companies. The companies were Hudsons bay which were allied with the haudenosaunee community. Well on the other hand I was a company called northwest company which was allied with the ouendat. Then we got into the trade simulation and it was fantastic I did really well in my opinion here is my reflection.

Now to show you my two visuals I started on.

Then after some revisions and some tweaking this is my final product!

Thanks CameronBR