Feel The Vibration With These Videos!

Hello bloggers, its your big CameronBR

For the start of vibrant videos we read over how a movie maker get an idea of his movie he of course writes a storyboard and then we went over some angles of movie making like Birds Eye view, worms eye view and also medium and close up shots.

Then we immediately jumped into the first milestone a video about what inspires me. Here it is! VIDEO

Then we learned and reflected from our mistakes on our video and then we made a silent film to show our editing and storyboard/planning skills here is my silent film.

VIDEO

Then we did our reflection on our video which is in showbie then after that we immediately went to how to a book about what do we really want and one of our assignments was a goal ladder to express what we want to do and our plan for it using SMART.

Then after that we did our goal ladder here it is!

After this we used our skills of our angles and editing skills we made a video about a tutorial that is under 2 minutes and I collaborated with my peers and created this video.

That’s was it for assignments now I would like to talk to you about what I learned over all and tips and tricks.

WHAT I LEARNT?

I learned how to use my iPad in many different angles to tell a story like super close up can show great emotion and long shot can show the setting and the genre.

I also learnt how to edit on clips, iMovie which really impacted me on what I can do with the iPad and the abilities I have with this device.

TIPS AND TRICKS!

Tips: A few tips are to always figure out and write out your plan before shooting so you can tell your story in your movie more. Use music, filters and a variety of tools to spice up your movie.

TRICKS: Use props and backgrounds and colour to show emotion and the genre and of course tell a story.

Thanks for listening, Cameron BR