Storm the barricades #1

Continuing on from Nation x post is storm the barricades where we learned about revolutions more and how it is effective and ineffective we first started off by seeing the stages of a revolution the incubation, the moderate the crisis and then the recovery stage for a learning process we created a Brinton graphic about these stages here is mine.

Mountain stage 1-4

Then after that we started to decide what historic revolution we wanted to do research on I had a quick choice and that was the French Revolution to show our research and understanding of the french revolution after many days we made a graphic organizer. It was difficult to arrange and make it look neat and tidy so I struggled with this one quit a bit but here it is.

After hard work on the graphic organizer we moved onto our preparation for the court video about how effective the French Revolution was compared to the prosecutor for the effectiveness of the revolution.

we started off by naming our roles as a group I was named one of the lawyers for our group along with two others. We each wrote down our script I had the opening statement and was asking King Louis XVI questions in the trial.

If you would like to see our affidavit we made please visit Mackenzie T’s blog and go check out or script at Christian’s or Jackson’s blog.

Here is our final video of our trial!

VIDEO

Overall I think I worked hard on this project and kept an open mind in ideas with my peers and not only that but leading myself in the right path to success in the project.

Thanks Cameron BR