My Teamwork

How do I work as a team? Teamwork is important, especially in a group such as PLP. In all of our projects we use teamwork. I bring equality to the PLP learning team. This can mean if someone is not contributing as much as others, I can ask them if they have any ideas.

Another contribution that I can bring that I want my team to know is that I can be helpful if you need help with some work.  What you should know is that I like helping other people, especially if it is in Scimatics, as my User Manual says: If it is after school, this device will help you, if it is during school, ask me about the question, but only when the teacher or someone else is not talking.

This is part of my User Manual, which shows how I usually act. I have three settings. Student, Regular Person, and Sports/Music Enthusiast.

Something else that you should know about me is that I enjoy having everyone being able to bring ideas to the team. I’m not sure if this is a strength or a weakness. I suppose that it could be either.

This is my Memoji that I made to represent myself. It shows what I like, which is important on a team, because you can work with each other’s strengths.

This is a piece of creative media that shows how I work as a team. This is a video of me playing piano, which is one song that I’m working on right now. The User Manual shows how I usually act, my Memoji Laptop shows what I like, and my team photo shows my teamwork. For my Piano video, it shows what I bring to the team by showing what I’m working on right now. I bring hard work to the team. The part of my User Manual that I wanted to showcase was what I act like. My three settings especially show who I am as a person. My Memoji Laptop shows things that I like or am interested in. There are things like soccer, piano, and skiing. This is our soccer team photo that shows when we won a tournament in the summer, and donated $100 to Special Olympics B.C. It shows how we worked as a team to win the tournament.