Ya wanna know how I did this??
Well, it all started a while ago, when i saw the project in Basecamp, and i was all like “Whoa, new project” and then I saw it was New France, something that I wasn’t really sure how to utilize knowledge of in real life.
But then came the twist, it was going to be an advertisement (In the end it wasn’t, but whatever) and we started by making an advertisement for seycove, using skills from the dark ages (Before winter break) to make an ad, and ours was relatively good considering the amount of rust on our skills.
And then we watched a video, The story of us.

It talked about the founding of New France, the fur trade, and the fall of New France
Then we had to do an iron chef protocol, and my topic was the seigneures,
And then we chose our topics, i chose the fall of New France as my topic as i thought that it would be interesting and I didn’t know much about it. But I would learn, oh I would learn.

Act 2, Research and Development.

I started this with a mission, research The battle of the Plains of Abraham, and get good photos, by the 3rd class of this i had achieved both. I had taken this photo

and also researched the battle from 3 different perspectives

And then came our Fur Trade Simulation, it was chaotic, and I never want to do it again, and some of the events included Owen G challenging Silas to Mortal Kombat and killing him, Keira, Cameron L, and Hannah retiring. Judah becoming a bloodthirsty madman, and myself crying myself to sleep after my group became genocidal maniacs, it was painful.

and so I came to the end, and making my Images in flourish, which was what you saw up at the top.

I think that I learned a lot in this project, including about New France, about its fall, and about how it affected everyone involved, thank you for reading.