Time for one of my last blog posts of the year, and this time it’s reflecting on Comic Cells. Where, we made Comics (Gasp), about Cells (Gasp), and mine was a Wild West, rootin’ and, tootin’, gunslinging legend of how Covid works and how killer T cells are OP (God, pls nerf)

Also, we got to watch a movie, Osmosis Jones

I think that this project was pretty fun, and was really good for learning about cells and how they work, but of course, y’all need to see my Project, and it’ll be right below here

Anyways, we didn’t really do too much Outstandingly interesting stuff, but in all, I think the project was a good way to cap off the year, with a challenging project of a topic I like.

Finally are the milestones.

One that we always have is “All time is used efficiently for learning”, and I did that pretty well, and I was able to utilise my breaks to their full potential, such as the time a played a fast hand of Magic the Gathering with Hannah.

Next is Scientific communication: communicate ideas, findings, and solutions to problems using scientific language, representations, and digital technologies. I was able to communicate my learning quite well in this project, as I was able to use my (Less than stellar) drawing abilities to demonstrate my understanding of Cells.

Finally is Evaluating: Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of evidence. This one was pretty much, choose good sources, have a semi realistic story, and I achieved both of these, as I was able to show that I can choose good sources, put stuff into my own words, and represent that evidence with drawings.

Thanks for reading.