And then he turned into a Triptych, funniest stuff I’ve ever seen.

That phrase was the majority of the exhibition for me, and I think that this exhibition went along better than the last, mostly because I didn’t crack during the pre show, and I managed to save myself the trouble of starving to death and cracking because of the Hunger.

this time, 3 things went well.
1. I had a good group, with friends in it,

-an important (ish) role in our group,

C. I wasn’t a lamp post.

and lastly, even though I promised to only write 3 good things, I actually ate food.

I was the triptych, and for that, I printed out everything in my triptych, taped it to the walls, and wore a captains hat. Just so I could be my triptych. (See my renaissance blog post to see what that was all about.), and, in fact, I’m not going to explain it, just look at the renaissance post for goodness sake.

but what I will explain is how my team worked a a group, and this will be pretty short, because there wasn’t too much teamwork.

2

Anyways, there were a lot of people in my group, some that I knew, E.g. Ben, Faith, Callum, Owen and Daniel, and some people that I didn’t know, like Mackenzie and Jessie, but we all worked together to make a plan for our room layout

Basically, I was standing next to the Mid-room column, where I presented my triptych, and my script went something like this; “Hi, I’m Charlie, nice to meet you, this is my renaissance triptych.” Then I’d pause to let the people enjoy it before continuing “So what we had to do was choose an Innovation, and Innovator, an Event, and a Piece of Art, and transpose it into the modern day” and then I’d point out the changes and continuity between the images.

In all, this exhibition was a fun, almost enjoyable learning experience.

Thank you for reading