Final SBC post- reflection

Welcome to my final Student Blogging Challenge post! It’s been a while but it’s finally over. For the first part of the post I’m going to reflect on my blog and do a blog audit. For the second part, I’m going to talk about my blogging plans for the future.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

After 8 weeks of the student blogging challenge, I’ve come to gain a profound understanding of blog-related things like embedding content, writing quality posts, and writing quality comments. In 8 weeks, I’ve participated in 11 challenges. I wrote some comments and interacted with my classmate’s blogs. Unfortunately the student blogging challenge didn’t feature visits from other places this year due to Covid so it was mainly people I know interacting with my blog. The post I enjoyed writing the most was probably Day 10. Day 10 was a free choice post and I wrote it on corsets. Go check it out here! I particularly enjoyed this one because I got to write about tone of my interests and it was super fun to take a deeper dive in corsetry.

Blogging plans
I definitely plan to keep my blog running in the future. Even though I don’t have much of a choice, I do enjoy reflecting on my learning. I also plan to write some posts about my projects that aren’t related to school. For example, I’m currently in the process of sewing a vintage 50’s dress and I’m planning on writing a blog post on that process. I’m also going to be in PLP 9 so my blog will be running long-term. Thanks for reading all about my SBC journey!

Sincerely, Me

0 comments on “Final SBC post- reflectionAdd yours →