Work That Shows Growth

I have defiantly grown a lot in my work this year. At the beginning of the year my work was sloppier and was rushed. I goal at the beginning of the year was to get the work done no matter how sloppy it was.My goal now is to always do my best no matter what. My paragraphs have gotten stronger and note taking as improved. I am better at answering questions and am also better at working in groups which was one of my weaker points at the beginning of the year.

The piece of my work that shows the most growth in my opinion is my blogposts. My first blogpost at the beggining of the year was short and rushed. I didn’t put my full effort into it could have been way better. If you want to read it Here is the link. My most recent post is called The Body of Octavius. It shows so much growth compared to my first post. I really put a lot of thought and effort into it and was really proud with how it turned out. My paragraphs are stronger in it and I feel like I did a way better job of explaining what I was doing. I also added more detail so it was easier for the reader to understand. I am really proud in the how much my work has improved since the beginning of the year.