My Version of Heaven

In PLP we are reading a play called, The Crucible. This play deals with a lot of serious topics so we were given an assignment to dig a little deeper and reflect on three of the topics in three different posts. The topic I chose to focus on for this post was what my concept of heaven is. To be honest I have thought about what I think heaven is a lot. Most people probably think heaven is a place where you have everything that you have ever wanted but I disagree. Just because you have everything you have ever wanted it doesn’t mean that you will be happy.

In my concept of heaven you don’t get everything you have ever wanted, there are no angels, and there are no golden gates. In my heaven you continue living your life, but it’s the happiest part of your life. It could be a single day or it could be a year. You don’t realize your dead, and each night at the end of your happy section, while you sleep, your memory gets reset and you wake up to re-live that day over and over again. I believe that heaven should be a very happy place, and knowing you’re dead isn’t very happy. This way you can be at your happiest for eternity. For example, if I died tomorrow my heaven would be a couple of weeks from this past summer because I had never been happier. Here is a picture of what my heaven would consist of. It would involve me spending time with my friends, playing on the beach, listening to music, and much more.