I have no idea what to name this blog

Ultimate Design Challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another reflection on our most recent project. In this project, we were supposed to use tinkercad.com to create a 3D model of a real life object and maximize it for surface area or volume. Here… Continue Reading →

Chemistry Coding Blog Post

The school system has finally given us back the extremely fun class that is Scimatics. This is the first project we have done in quarter 4, and it was a fun one. We were tasked with coding a game or… Continue Reading →

The More Things Change Reflection Post

What Did European Settlement Mean For All The People Involved? This was the question we set out to answer on Monday, March 29. We planned to answer this through an infographic that would document continuities and changes since the time… Continue Reading →

Final Student Blogging Challenge Reflection Post

You thought that I was done torturing you with my bad blog posts, but you were wrong! I am here to reflect on the blog posts that I have created as a result of this challenge.   Personally, I think… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination Summative Post

Hello and welcome back. Today I will be telling you about the International challenge that we participated in. This challenge is called Destination Imagination. Thousands of people around the world participate in a variety of challenges intended to solve a… Continue Reading →

Argh Matey Reflection

What was the impact of global exploration? To start off this project, we watched a movie. Not the normal start we have to our projects, but a fun one. We watched Captain Phillips, a movie about Somali pirates who hijack… Continue Reading →

Growth Mindset Blog Post

This post is a documentation of the extensive learning we have done in tandem with our last two projects. For this project, we learned how to persevere through challenges and difficulties, through failure and success. Growth Mindset is the headspace… Continue Reading →

A Random Post About A Puzzle

For the final day of the Student Blogging Challenge of 2021, we were tasked with writing a blog post about anything! So for mine, I am going to make a puzzle. I am going to give you a bunch of… Continue Reading →

A Random Post About Holidays and Celebrations

For the Student Blogging Challenge day 9, we were tasked with writing a post about Holidays and Celebrations. For my post, I am going to share a picture with you of my favourite holiday. This is my favourite holiday because… Continue Reading →

How It Started/How It’s Going End Project Reflection

What can we learn from the past and why does it matter to us today? That is the question we set out to answer on February 1, 2021. This post is to reflect and document the journey we ventured out… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 I have no idea what to name this blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑