We are pleased to welcome educators in the North Vancouver School District to Changing Results for Young Readers (CR4YR). Here you will be able to easily access the presentations and resource materials used in our CR4YR 2015 in-service series.
Please refer to the menu of pages within this site for information on:
- The Changing Results for Young Readers (CR4YR) provincial initiative
- The framework (Goals and Dates) for the 2015 NVSD44 CR4YR Series
- Copies of materials (Power Points, hand-outs) for each of the four CR4YR sessions
- Recommended professional readings/videos on literacy instruction for primary children
- Practical resources and strategies for teaching reading K-3
It is our hope that this site will continue to grow and become a practical resource for primary teachers and support staff who teach early literacy in the North Vancouver School District!