Imagining the Destination

In maker class, we’ve been participating in an event called Destination imagination. In class, we have been trying to solve our team challenge, planning out deliverables, and creating stuff. If you don’t know what destination imagination is, here is a link: https://www.destinationimagination.org/

My Group

For this project, I am in a group of seven people. Most of the time, I work really well with them, but some of the time it can be a struggle. Sometimes, they aren’t listening, or don’t do any work. Then, they aren’t informed when we make big discissions. I do my part, I contribute ideas, and build of those of my teammates. I listen, and am open to others when they have something to say. It’s hard to get everyone to cooperate with each other, as there is always one person who doesn’t agree with an idea. Our team is generally good at organization. We have no problem planning meet ups, to get work done.

The Challenge

So far, me and my team have came up with an effective solution to our challenge. The only think we need to do now, is build our deliverables. We understand the challenge moderately well, and we know what elements are the most important. In about two weeks, we could probably have the whole thing finished.

In all, DI has been going well, but it can sometimes be unpleasant. I think our group needs to improve on cooperating better. We are quite productive though. Thanks for reading!