Operation: Innovation

Hello! The contents of this post will shock you!

How does electricity help shape our society and how can we generate it more sustainably?

This project was all about electricity. We learnt about different sources of energy, and how to make a circuit. We learnt about Voltage, Current, and Resistance.

Having a positive energy.

Electricity is a topic that I’m quite knowledgable on, so this project was a breeze. I had a lot of fun messing around with electrical components and making circuits. I also took the opportunity to help others understand the topic. I did my best to help and explain to people why there circuits weren’t working, and helped people troubleshoot.

The final product.

The final product of this project was to create our own version of the board game “Operation”, using our understanding of electric circuits. Wanted my box to reflect my hobbies, so I decorated my operation board like a climbing wall, the idea being that you have to bring climbers to safety before they fall off. I’m quite proud of how it turned out. Knowing that this area of science is my strong suit, I wanted to go beyond the instructions and build the circuit in my own way. I made some tweaks to the design and put the circuits in the inside of the box to make it look cleaner.

Overall, this project was a lot of fun. I didn’t learn anything knew, but I did get to practice and build on my pre-existing knowledge and skills. Thanks for reading!