Hey everyone, today, I’m gonna be doing a little bit of a different post. In school today, we were told to write a blog post about pretty much anything we wanted, as long as it included a link. I thought it would be a good idea to write about my current main interest, airsoft. It’s a really stupid idea if you think about it. A bunch of people get dressed up in army gear and go and shoot each other with BB guns. Yes, we wear eye protection. My current airsoft gun is the Krytac Trident MKII M CRB. It’s a mouthful. It’s blue. It’s cool. I usually go once every two or three weeks, but the field I go to is only open on weekends, which limits when I can go by quite a bit.

Here is a picture of me in all my gear looking pretty heckin awesome

Now if that doesn’t look fun, I don’t know what does. The rules are pretty simple too. Call your hits, never take off your goggles and no full auto in buildings.

I’d say it’s a sport everyone should try. Everyone is really nice to kids too.

If you still are a little confused about the whole idea of it, this video should help.

That’s pretty much it. If you don’t feel like trying this awesome sport, then well, I don’t really understand your thought process, but I mean, you do you!

I hope you enjoyed all 259 words of this mini blog post and I’ll see you later.

Bye!

Dylan