Hi today I will be talking about destination imagination
(or as much as I can say)

First I should explain what designation imagination is it could be considered a competition between many different ages of children and teenagers where they are given a task to complete that requires an in-depth understanding of their challenges Specifics. The challenges specifics can range from learning about hydraulics to improvisation and a lot more. After getting an understanding of their challenges specifics the children must then make the answer to the challenges question using their challenges rules. Also, the people participating or the children are not allowed interference from adults friends family or anybody so it is very challenging because you have to do all the research.

My challenge is the technical challenge called daring escape we have to use technical methods To make two devices that overcome hazards that we made we also have to incorporate a story into the answer of our challenge there are a lot of specifics that we have to go by for Example we have to make two devices but only one can use electricity and the other cannot. Another thing is that we have to have two team trace elements which are elements of the project that the team members choose and it makes it more unique.

I can’t say much more other than that my team is doing quite well so far because of the rules of the challenge Because we can’t have anyone steal our ideas on accident just from reading this.

I can say that my team is doing a good job because we’ve come up with most of our ideas for our story, script, devices, and hazards.

thanks for listening goodbye.

-Dylan