😁Emoji Story👍

Hi. Today I had a very fun challenge where we had to make a story only using emojis that are computer generated.  Here are the emojis and the story I made to go with them.

Emoji story

Once upon a time

There was an amazing 🍩 donut shop. That sold by far the best donuts in the whole town, the whole province, maybe even in the whole world  

Every day 

A man named Lincon would come and buy a dozen plain chocolate covered donuts with rainbow sprinkles. Then he would go to his boring day job that he hated. Even though he hated his day job he loved his night job as a magician though he could never figure out how to pull something out of his hat on the first try. 

One day 

He was doing a magic act beside a small pond. He was trying to pull his favourite food  a 🍗 chicken leg out of his hat. After a few embarrassing tries he finally pulled it out of his hat. Suddenly a frog jumped out of the bushes and took his chicken leg.

Because of that

the man chased the frog 🐸 around the field trying to get his food back. Then the man tripped on a log and fell face  first into the mud 

Then 

Because the man fell on his face he cried😭 in pain and he cried because his magic show was ruined. The frog felt so bad because he knew it was all his fault. He wanted to do something to make up for it. He got a great idea

From that day on

Instead of a chicken leg the man would pull a frog out of the hat 🎩 . It worked every time!

There it is my emoji story. I know it is unrealistic but that is the story I came up with from those emojis. 

I had a lot of fun writing this story/ trying to come up with it I hope you had just as fun reading it. Bye 👋