TPoL Post

I learned a lot of skills this year (2022), i will be listing these skills by the class I learnt them in.

Humanities/Maker taught me how to use SuperimposeX, how to do exhibition, how to make an EBook, how to find reliable sources, how to use ARMaker & taught me about Canada’s 🇨🇦 early history.

Scimatics taught me how to do fractions, how tectonic plates work, how lazars and mirrors🪞interact, how to code👨‍💻, how to make 3D models & how to use Comic Life 3.

Engineering taught me how to work with wood & heavy equipment.

LAC helped me with my homework.

all in all 2022 has been the best of the 2020s so far, I mean in 2020 alone the US military killed an top ranking Iranian (January), covid shut China🇨🇳 down (February), Covid attempted to wipe us out (March), protesting everywhere (April/May), the whole anti-racism thing went commando (June), a bus driver committed not alive (July), there was a MASSIVE EXPLOSION in Beirut (August), Trump tested positive for covid (September), there was a MISSILE STRIKE in Azeri (October), MORE PROTESTING (November), and mass shootings in Berlin (December)!