About Me

My favourite game to play is Roblox. The reason being is that you can do so much stuff in Roblox. You can create and play games. You can chat and trade with friends. You can customize your avatar and much more. Roblox helps me go wild with my imagination. I have a large imagination and with Roblox I can turn my ideas into a game. I find making games more fun than playing them. I make, now this may sound silly, Thomas the Tank Engine games. These games have engines you can drive. On some of my games you can crash them. It feels calming to make these games. It is because my focus is only on the creativity.  The rest of the world seems to get shut out. I have a large amount of worries and distracting myself really helps.

My favourite comedian of all time is George Carlin. He is really sarcastic. I find like I like to be sarcastic too.  Not everyone gets that I am sarcastic all the time.  Sometimes they think I’m crazy.  I’m fine with that. One of George Carlin’s routines talks about Driving and it is hilarious! I would link it here but there is swearing. I’m not stopping you from going on YouTube and looking it up yourself though.

I like to play golf, however, I am not perfect at it. I don’t really care because it’s fun. I learned some proper golf but I prefer mini. Occasionally I have got a few holes in one! That feels like you just won the lottery.

I also like to go on walks. I especially like walking to playgrounds with swings. I love to play on the swings. The wind blowing through my hair feels quite nice. It calms me. I need to be calmed quiet often. This is one of my strategies to help me calm down. I discovered this technique on my own,  The drag about high school is there are no swing sets. I seriously can not understand why.