My Journey In Advertising

How does what we hear read and view influence us?

final ad- Patricia Houlihan

Within this long project there has been many arguments and faults but in the end it was pretty great not going to lie. The ad was very poppy and definitely comic style and super fun but very stressful to create. (I have listed the final ad above)

So first our teachers told us what was gonna happen and then they assigned us with a company and put us in groups that could range from 4-6 people. 

These were my team members for this project:

Ruby

Makai

Keaton

Cameron

Callum

First we started off with watching an apple home pod ad which I will link below this body of text so what we did after is that we Watched the ad again and looked deeper and tried to find a meaning behind the video.

We all made an analysis of this commercial individually but here is mine:

Hopefully you got that. Anyways so we started off by Launching the project and then we started building knowledge which this next content will fall under…

this is my Historical ad media analysis. In this assignment we were told to do research and find an eye catching ad to us, we wrote what we saw in the ad. This is what I saw:

Let’s move onto the process of the ad being created and the final product.

With my group members we were all assigned to create an ad individually and bring them in and choose what one we would like to work with.

uhhh this was mine….

Patricia houlihan- more than an agent an ally,

Want to learn more about how this ad was made?! CLICK HERE

After that we ended up choosing Ruby’s because it had the most power to it and it seemed

the most eye- catching to us.

We went on a zoom call in class with a person called Mr. Hepburn, he is an ad creator who is well known throughout Canada. Mr. Hepburn gave us some instructions and we made our changes, this is how it turned out!

I think that once you see something it will program it into your head and it will make you think about it more and more you know?! After you think about you will most likely want to try it or to see it. That’s my take on it!

Anyways thank you so much especially to Ruby, Keaton and Makai for ACTUALLY Cooperating. I had a lot of fun during this project and I cant wait for the next one!