Historic woman

Wanna see why I made this? Well keep on reading! Did you know that back in the day there were these lady’s who immigrated all the way from France to modern day Quebec just to deliver children?!  Yes, they were called la filles du roi which translates to the kings daughter. Well they were brought to Quebec and had very few options which lead to forced marriage. Sadly they had to give birth to at least 10 children throughout their lifetimes. But thanks to these woman New France adapted to how it is today! The first visual (the more colourful one) is supposed to represent the good side of it, and the second one (the **petals** are falling) is representing the after math.

How I took the photo:

Way back when in one of our early-on maker projects we learnt how to take photos and how to edit them to make you think\feel things differently. We went on a walk as a class and took some of the following photos..

And I finally chose this one to edit and went from this⬇️

To this⬆️

{Psst.. check out the creative communication post to see how to take pretty cool photos}

Anyways,

This project was short but meaningful and I really learned and had to use my thinking competency a lot. Especially when reflecting and answering questions about this video

later 🙂