Year End Post

Do you think from my experiences and takes from PLP 8 I am ready for PLP 9? Well I do.. here’s why

We finally made it to the end of the year now I’ve got a ton of revision to do on how I’ve done throughout this long year. You have probably already heard me talk about those curricular competencies a lot now and this time instead of talking about the mini projects throughout the year I have just recently figured out that those were just mini stepping stones for me to complete the whole project throughout the year.

Personal and social

High school and PLP have taken me trough a very rough and very groundbreaking routine.. this included some of my highest and lowest. I have found what I want and have an idea on how to get it. PLP has helped me to stay determined even if there is doubt envolved, it has helped me gain confidence so I can simply make new REAL friends that support and help me along the way. A project that I have shown growth in this project is definitely with no question the very first project I did in maker 8. This showed where I started from and I find it funny to look back on how I was then and where I am now and how much I have matured and developed since. I strongly think that I can move feeling accomplished and even confident into grade 9 and I will always remember to try to go over and beyond expectations in making sure that I will keep a safe environment for me and my peers at all times.

Also a quick not so little note on going overboard I wrote while brainstorming:

Although I have a couple late assignments I think the reasoning behind that is I put my all into my projects which tends to make me take longer because I keep perfecting and critiquing my work by elaborating it and making it outside of the box. Although sometimes it tends to make absolutely no sense at all. To help me with this problem, I need to catch myself when im going on a spiral and rethinking my work without pausing my creative flow of the brain. I can make this goal happen by taking short breaks to unclog my mind and get the gears rolling again.

(I didn’t know how to incorporate that but i thought it was important..)

Communication

Now this all kinda goes together but when she said confidence is key, she said it for a reason.. holy! Seems to be that I am really enjoying picking my first projects to pick on right now but again I love seeing my growth and I love critiquing myself on older projects. First but not for most is my medium is the message project. I loved connecting with the outer world and going through connections with places other than in the school premises. This taught me how to arrange plans and myself and has helped me get organized so I have more time to do the things I love. I feel the need to level up since I have shown great improvement since the start of the year because I have communicated with myself and other people around me inside and out of school to help me get the things\work I need help with.

Thinking

(No post yet but to  be updated very shortly)

Well this is a pretty bipolar topic for me for example: comic cells although I have yet to complete the project I have seen growth and lack in scimatics. When I am drawing or making graphics for my comic I tent to go overboard but its just the workbooks I have such a hard time with. Learning and getting to know the project before hand is super hard for me. But I will continue to make sure I analyze everything in my head before moving on. But sometimes its hard especially in PLP when all projects are moving so fast and I feel like I have the span on 2 days to complete a full on project but that has taught me skills I have yet to fully comprehend but as I said analyzation will help me get through grade 9.

Wrap up

I think I am ready to move on because I have accomplished what was needed in grade 8 and I seek to improve as I did this year to next and so on so fourth

Later:)