Just Can’t Get Rid Of Me…

Although this was quite last minute we somehow put it together quite nicely!

First of all, what we did is that we were organized into groups and we were matched with the grading lines. We didn’t really get to decide much but we put our approval in and came out with something!… ‘Something’. This is our exhibition:

what we were supposed to show was how PLP connects outside of the classroom. My job in this exhibition was to showcase my classes advertisements that we made all the way back in September. This is how it went: 

Hi my name is Frankie and today I will be showing you how PLP connect with the real world. All the way back in September our first humanities project we were all separated and put into a group that ranged from 4 to 6 people with an assigned local company. I got Patricia Houlihan, what we had to do to connect with the real world was that we had to reach out to our local companies introduce ourselves and ask questions on how they wanted the ad to look.

• At first I got my inspiration from one of her current bus-stop ads where the person has taken her head and made a cartoon version of her and put it in a comic style. So I had a cartoon head and took her advice to make it still look professional.

Anyways I think there is room for improvement on my collaboration because I felt as if I wasn’t really connecting and publishing my ideas. But I think this was overall fun and a good experience!

Later:)