⚛️ Marvellous Matter Trivia

In this Scimatics project we worked individually to code a game or simulation about matter, including the Kinetic Molecular Theory and Atomic Theory, using the coding platform Scratch. You can play my game right now! (If it doesn’t load click here.)   How can the behaviour of matter be explained by the kinetic molecular theory… Continue Reading ⚛️ Marvellous Matter Trivia

🦫 The More Things Change… The More Infographics We Get To Make

In this project we worked with a partner to create an infographic about how European settlement affected all of the people involved, which included the French, British and First Nations.  First things first: Thanks to my partner for this project, Julia, for being such an awesome, reliable and hard working partner! I really enjoyed working with… Continue Reading 🦫 The More Things Change… The More Infographics We Get To Make

🏴‍☠️ Arg Matey! The Causes and Consequences of European Exploration

Welcome! In this post I will be writing about the impact of European exploration.  In this project we learned how to analyze cause and consequence. We also got to demonstrate our ability to effectively discuss, listen and speak in many ways including creating an Augmented Reality (AR) video, which was our final product for this… Continue Reading 🏴‍☠️ Arg Matey! The Causes and Consequences of European Exploration

‼️HELP NEEDED! Save the 205 year old cedar in North Vancouver!🌲

Darwin Construction has decided to save the cedar! Your signature is no longer needed. Thank You! ⚠️ Attention! There is a 205 year old cedar tree that is condemned to be cut for the new development on the Harry Jerome Neighbourhood Lands. The beautiful tree will be replaced with a slab of concrete. Please help… Continue Reading ‼️HELP NEEDED! Save the 205 year old cedar in North Vancouver!🌲

🐔The Story Of My Website

Hello! Welcome to Student Blogging Challenge post #10! In this post, I am going to write about the website that I run. If you have read my about me page, then you know that I run a website called Happy Hen Creation Coop. If you haven’t visited it yet then now is a great time to… Continue Reading 🐔The Story Of My Website

🥞Pancake Tuesday

Hello and welcome back to the Student Blogging Challenge 2021! In this post I will be writing about a celebration that my family enjoys every year…   Pancake Tuesday. Pancake Tuesday is celebrated 47 days before Easter Sunday. Traditionally Pancake Tuesday was a Christian celebration. It was a day to feast and eat up all… Continue Reading 🥞Pancake Tuesday