Tips & Commenting

💬 Commenting Guidelines

I love getting comments on my blog, however, I have a few guidelines I would like you to follow when commenting on my site.

• 🤩 Please be helpful and supportive.
  • 🤬 No profanity (swearing).
  • 💪 Please try to leave constructive comments, for example you could say “I really liked how much detail you put into your painting” instead of “I really like your painting”.
  • 👎 No discrimination.
  • 🔐 Keep your personal information private. Do not share your address, phone number, etc.*
  • 📝 Please let me know if I made a spelling or layout mistake, but don’t expect the comment to be published.
  • 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Please remember that people of all ages visit this site, so please make sure the content of you comment is appropriate for all ages.
*You will need to provide your email but it won’t be published.

Thank you, that’s all! I hope to see a comment from you soon. Continue reading for instructions on how to post a comment and other helpful tips.

•  •  •

☝️Tips

There are a few things that you may find helpful when reading my posts and navigating my blog.

Enlarging Images

To enlarge an image, simply click or tap on it and it will enlarge† over the other content. To exit out of the enlarged view, click or tap the “X” button it the top right corner of the screen.

Try it out with the image¹ below:

It should look like this once enlarged:

Posts posted before December 2021 may not be compatible due to recent activation of this feature.
¹Image copyright Fraser.Artist (Fraser W). All Rights Reserved. 

•  •  •

Opening Craft Card Links

When reading posts, you’ll see Craft cards like the one embedded below. These cards open links to documents when you click them. Try opening one below:

•  •  •

How To Leave A Comment

To leave a comment on a post, first scroll down to the bottom of the post. There you will find the comment section. To leave a comment, do the following:

1. Compose your comment, following the commenting guidelines.
  2. Type out the anti-spam word located in colour below.
  3. Enter your name.
  4. Enter your email
  5. Optional: Save your information for next time you comment on a post.
  6. Click “Post Comment”

Your comment will await moderation until I can approve it. If it follows the commenting guidelines it will be approved and posted.

Practice leaving a comment at the bottom of this page ⬇️

•  •  •

Extra Hidden Note/Tip/Explanation

1. When you see a word or symbol with a thin rectangle around it, it means there is a hidden explanation, tip, note, etc. To open it just click the word or symbol and the explanation, etc. should appear. Why not give it try? Just click the word “test” with the thin rectangle around it ➡️

2. You can use features on the sidebar (separate boxes on the right of the page on iPad or laptop, and at the bottom of the page on mobile) to help you find content, like recent comments, posts, visitor counter and tracker or tags. ➡️
  3. Use the search box located in the top right corner of the screen or in the sidebar to search for posts, pages or tags.

One thought on “Tips & Commenting