One of my Favourite Topics.

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Today we were given the task to write about a Topic we found interesting so I chose… Mötley  Crüe! (Yes I’m sure you can already tell I have an obsession with music). I chose this band because recently I have been infatuated with their music and some of the stories the members of said band have to tell. So I hope you enjoy what I have to say about them!

Mötley Crüe is an 80s glam rock band formed in 1981 by their bassist Nikki Sixx. This band is responsible for some of the hits songs ‘Girls Girls Girls’, ‘Home Sweet Home’ and ‘Kickstart My Heart’. Now understandably, their music isn’t for everyone, but personally, I enjoy it. 

Of course if you’d like to learn more about this notorious rock band you can always watch their movie! Just like how Queen has the biographical movie ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’,  Mötley Crüe has ‘The Dirt’

^ Here is the trailer!

If you would like to see yet another photo of this lovely band please click

Mötley Crüe < that PDF link!

And, if you’d really, really like to get into depth to learn about Mötley Crüe, you could read their book! Click here to see it!

Thank you for sticking around to read my blog post about Mötley Crüe in an attempt to learn how to embed content!

Of course, this wouldn’t be a very helpful blog post if I didn’t set you up with some songs to listen to! Soooo, here’s a few of my favourites: