Emojis Oh my!

It is the fourth week of the student blogging challenge. This weeks challenge was to create something using emojis. Emojis to me are kinda like little electronic drawings, they can be used to express creativity and feelings. I decided to create a “piece of art”, it’s in quotation marks because my emoji art is well….abstract. I would consider it more to be an emoji poster. 

The “art” I have created describes my life. It’s something I would use for example in an about me page. To help you understand a bit more what’s going on here’s a “dictionary” if you will, of the symbols in this post and what they mean.

1) The background. The background is an assortment of images. They all look like travel post cards to me. One of my biggest dreams in life is to be able to travel the world.

2) The big bubble with the megaphone in it. The megaphone is a symbol for how phenomenally loud I can be. Ask any of my friends, they’ll all tell ya I’m much too loud. But it’s part of who I am. 😅

3) The big bubble with the family in it. That one’s pretty clear. I have a big family and it’s a part of who I am and a big part of my life. Sometimes too involved but that’s just a fact of life.

4) The big bubble with the camera. I’m an avid photographer and it’s one of my favorite hobbies. Photography can be used to express emotions and feel8ngs that words just can’t sometimes.

5) The big bubble with the rainbow. This one is important to me. I am an out and proudly LGBTQ youth. It’s a huge part of my life.

6) The small bubbles. The telescope, I like astronomy. The pasta, I have a deep deep love for food. The wave, I live near an ocean and just like going to the ocean,

Well that’s it for today! Leave a link with your blog posts and I’ll go check it out!