My strange way to cope

Music is a way I can Run away from my problems and jump out of the real world.

I don’t really have a favourite song or artist but I have a few artist I listen to more then others,

for example:

Also if you are looking for any artists to discover here are some artist/song suggestion form some of my friends:

• imagine dragons (old albums for spasifics)
  • Coldplay (anything)
  • a little bit fo Katy Perry

you can look up any of these names into: Spotify (which I use/prefer), Apple Music, youtube, what ever music platform you use.

As you can see a bit a lot of variety, and I the cool thing I find is that each person I asked for song/music recommendations I found Each person gave a different answer but every one had a different personality and every individual had a drier to thing they, did ad a hobby or played a different sport.

they also have a different reason why they listen to music, a lot of people said out of entertainment.

But for a little ✨spice✨ And more diversity I put up a question on Instagram “why do you listen to music?” and here of some of the answers I got…

also if you just happen to be a girl in red fan Like I am, I made a Girl in red kahoot if you want to try and test your knowladge on her.