Coding with a sprinkle of math :/

Well this blog post concluded our first scimatics project of the last quarter until summer break!🥳☀️ (I’m so exited)

This project was all about matter, atoms and molecules. 🧬(I’m aware that’s DNA)

Started this project off strong with a mind map (at first there was only a couple of facts on it)

And that’s with all the facts after the end of the project 🤯

Then of course there were work book pages :/

• Workbook 2.1

After having a strong understanding for matter, density, states of matter, the differences between solid, liquid and solid (and plasma) then it was on to the actual coding part. Now this part  was really hard because out of anything I am definitely not a coder, but I think with the knowledge I had about coding and a little help from Dana I think I did pretty well.

In the end my “chemistry code” was a solid  (terrible pun) demonstration of scientific communication by have multiple different atoms and molecules, having a smooth code to go from one state of matter to another (eg. Water to gas) and by using a historical accurate middle to represent my atoms/molecules (using both Bohr and Dalton model) 

And that project in a whole was one huge example of me demonstrating questioning and predicting; by using my class time proficiently and having to do almost no coding related homework. 

Hannah 🥨🥕🍓🫕🦪🧋🧊