Team Contract

This is my Memoji. I put a wonderful upside-down picture of my cat, and the anatomy of the brain. I also included a pride flag.

How i work in a team:

In a team,  I am good at reading and getting information out of writing. I can present a written form of my ideas with my group. I share my ideas as much as I can when working together. I am good at writing out the information I get from reading. I am creative when it comes to things like writing, drawing or designing. I provide my group with someone to share ideas with and someone to design and make a plan with you. I can work collaboratively with my group well. 

Some things about me:

Creative media 

The creative media I created for the “How I work as a team” question was a labeled idea board with drawings. Each drawing showed my strengths and stuff I need to work on when working in a group. I decided to use an idea board because I thought it was a cool way to display my creativity through drawing and writing. Each drawing I made shows how I work in a team. One of my strengths when working in a team is being able to draw out my ideas, and I thought this was a good way to show that. 

That is my Creative Media.