Hi.

In case you haven’t guessed, I’ve started a blog post. This is a post for the SBC, and it’s all about music! Today I’m going to talk all about the fascinating topic that is music! I’m going to start off this post with a couple questions. I’m going to give y’all a survey to fill out so you can share some of your opinions on music!

Check out my form by clicking on the picture!

Well assuming you answered, thanks! Also assuming you answered I have some pretty strong opinions too. I’ve always been a lover of music and so have my parents have always had very strong music opinions. I’ve grown up listening to music at every meal, every weekend, and in every possible car ride. It’s been a big part of my life so far and I’m very sure it will continue to be a big pert of my life.

Hans / Pixabay

Since I’ve grown up around music I’ve always had an interest in musical instruments. And so in grade 5 I started to play trumpet. Now the trumpet is an interesting instrument. I found it very difficult to play at first. It was really hard to change between high and low notes and I struggled to hold notes for a for a long time. The trumpet is a brass instrument. It has three keys to change the notes and sound of the instrument. The typical trumpet is in the b flat range, but there are other types of trumpet too. The first times trumpets were really used as instruments was in the 14th century. They were only really single tubes with valves which meant you could only play one note (or the other versions of that note in that pitch range) at a time. If you wanted to play different notes you had to readjust the entire trumpet. For they had been used for music they were actually used for hunting. And different notes on the horn signified different things to the people who were using it. The trumpet really started to change in the middle ages, when people started to experiment with different styles of trumpets. The style that you see today was developed around the renaissance but has changed a little bit over the last couple hundred years.

And here’s the Apple Music playlist for you too!

Lastly since Christmas is just around the corner I decided I’d make a little playlist. This is a playlist of my absolute favourite Christmas songs and hopefully it’ll allow you to set the mood a little bit for my absolute favourite holiday and season in general!

Thanks for tuning in guys and I’ll see you next week!

Ser deg senere!

(See you later in Norwegian)

Ι¦Φ…ΚŸΚŸΚ