Becoming a PLP learner

Becoming a PLP learner

In this post, you will see projects that I think describe me as a PLP learner! I have selected projects that i have already handed in to use in this post. All these pictures are connected to me personally and describe myself as a learner.

I choose to add my “I am WordPack” because it describes me as a PLP learner best. It shows what i am in the shape of something i love! I have always loved photography and documenting things so that’s why i choose a camera. I used WordPack to make this and i wrote a bunch of “I am” statements and the app put them into a collage of words.

This is my laptop Memoji. We made a Memoji and then imported it to keynote and added a laptop and stickers. I choose this because it represents what i like in a really cool way with really cool shapes. I even took a picture of a sticker that is actually on my real life iPad. In this picture, you can see my dog in Tofino, a sunset in Tofino, Disneyland, Moraine Lake, Saturn, and a Bi-Plane, which is all stuff i like!

The picture above this is my dream board! My dream board is part of my big life journal that we filled out. This dream board is really cool because it tells my future and dreams. On this board you can see places i want to go, things i want to own, and descriptive words that will describe my future self! This is my personal favourite project by far because of how much effort, time, and planning i put into it. To make this, I sketched it out as a rough draft and then went on Procreate and made my final copy on what is supposed to look like a poster board.

I choose my “I am a traveller” picture because it relates to my WorldPack. It is one of the “I Am” statements from my Wordpack and I drew a picture to go with it. To take the photo, I climbed a container and got a Freind to hold the camera. Doing this project was fun because we got to go outside and be creative on what we want to do.

Thanks for viewing this post!

0 comments