Crusades and the Middle Ages

Middle ages reflection

In this post you will find my reflection on my Middle Ages and Crusades presentations.

During this project I learned a lot about the Middle Ages and Crusades. I learned a large amount on the Middle Ages and Crusades. I enjoyed learning about the feudal system and how the hierarchy worked, I also found it crazy how some people could do nothing and others had lots of power. When I started learning about the Middle Ages and Crusades I didn’t really know anything about it, but when we finished, I learned a lot about the topic. It showed us that life back then was really different and I learned research skills that I didn’t know before. When I look back on how well I did, I would say I was exceeding in the feudal system part, and I also would say I did well on the Torture Methods slide even though it wasn’t in the criteria. In the future I could use my knowledge on the Middle Ages and crusades to teach other people about them.

Crusades reflection

For the crusades, It was a much quicker project but I enjoyed it more. I found it insane how kids would fight in the war and would have never thought that that big of a war could be caused by control over just one city. I liked the crusades more because I found it more interesting and action packed compared the the Dark Ages and the Plague. I find it crazy how violent the knights would be because the pope made muslims sound really bad. I would say I got a lot of information down on my presentation and when we did peer feedback, I included everything I needed to. If I were to do this again and change one thing, I would have gone more in depth on the city of Jerusalem and how the war impacted people living there.

I found it very interesting learning about historic significance and enjoyed this project a lot!

Keystone 2

The Crusades