Winter Exhibition Reflection

Winter Exhibition reflection

The winter exhibition was a great opportunity to learn and present to parents and the public. The winter exhibition was a event at my school where we present our work and decorate the room we present in to represent a certain theme. In this exhibition, the theme was James Camerons fantasy world of avatar

During this project, I improved on some strengths like, public presentation, decorating environments, and using creativity to make Pandora’s box. In the making of the box, i would say I did well and stayed on task during class time, If 

I were to make my box again, I would done more at the beginning so I didn’t have to do it on the weekend.

During the presentation it was nice meeting new people, showing my work, and collaborating with others. It mainly went well but there is a few things 

I would change. Firstly, Standing for that long was quite uncomfortable and having only one 15 minute break wasn’t enough, two ten minute ones would have been nicer. Another way to help with tired legs is to have a chair to sit instead of standing, or at least have a choice. 

In the end, this has been of me of my favourite projects and I look forward to future exhibitions.

This is my Pandoras Box

These were some of the decorations in our room

0 comments