Making Interesting Images

Making interesting images

Driving Question: How might I use the still image to create communication through technology?

To communicate through technology you can use photos and emojis to show or communicate something. Also, if you think about it, text is a still image of letters. Therefore, texting is technically creating communication through a still image.

3 skills i found the most USEFUL

1) The first skill I found most useful is the silhouette skill. It was so cool to make a silhouette in the classroom. Not only did I learn how to make a silhouette, but I learned how to edit photos using the contrast tool, and instant alpha.

2) The second skill I found most useful was using the drawing tool on photos. I took a picture of a globe and used this skill to draw a plane going around the globe. This skill could be useful in the future because I find it really fun to draw faces, and other things on real world objects. It could even be a way to communicate using the still image because hypothetically, you could send a picture that you used the drawing tool on, to describe an emotion or desire.

3) The third and final skill I find most useful and interesting, is the birds-eye-view skill. Even though I didn’t include this skill in my keynote presentation, I still wanted to include it here because of how many different opportunities there are with it. You can take photos with friends from above, objects from above, and more! Worms-eye-view is also cool and it is the opposite of birds-eye-view. Worms-eye-view is when you take a picture from the ground up and those can also turn out great. I choose to include these two skills because they are similar, and give some of the most unique angles out of the skills we learnt.