Blogging Challenge Day 8: Free Choice

-Blogging Challenge Day 8-

So today we got to choose what to right about and so today I’m going to teach you how to scan a Spotify code, so lets do this.

First your going to open up Spotify. If you don’t have Spotify open it online or download the app (its free and better than Apple Music in my opinion).

Once in the Spotify app look for the search bar or the click on the button called “search”.

Once your here click on the little camera icon beside the actual search bar.

Once you click on the camera it should take you to a pop up that looks like this:

This will activate your camera and you’ll be able to scan a Spotify code, if you need a Spotify code to scan you can look at my song suggestions widget off to the right or you can scan this code:

Send me on my way – Rusted Roots

After you scan a Spotify code it should start playing the song and take you to the album itself were you should be able to see the name of the song and the artist. If you would like to make a code you must go to share the song by pressing the three dots, this will make a list of things you can do but your going to press share and copy link. This will copy the link to the song, next paste it in this website and you’ll have a Spotify code!

Thanks for reading,

Ines

Published inMy Outside LifeUncategorized

Be First to Comment