Mpols – What I find difficult with PLP work

Bonjour, so the thing I probably find most frustrating about PLP work is definitely the blog posts. As someone who procrastinates a lot and is a ‘live in the moment’ kind of person I don’t like doing them.

I also sometimes find I really hard to reflect back on what happened through different projects or time periods as well so that can be challenging especially when it’s not in places like showbie or basecamp.

Other times it’s really hard to complete them because a new project will be starting right after that so it can we really difficult to get that done and stay on top of the current project.

Its also somewhat annoying as someone is a very verbal person I really like to talk more about my experiences instead of writing about them.

I am trying to get better this though and I think I might start writing my blog post throughout the project so that my experiences in tho project can be more in depth and at a higher quality. I am also starting to use different places to do my homework at (mainly the library) so I cant get that distracted, which I find is working very well.

Thanks for tuneing in!,

Ines

Published in_POLS

Be First to Comment